For people in Los Angeles and Orange County who would benefit from short-term care and rehabilitation services in the home, get ready: because the leading in-home care options in Southern California are sitting right up the street from wherever you happen to be!
At A-1 Home Care in Whittier, our caregiving professionals offer specialized caregiver services for people who have suffered a short-term injury or ailment and could use rehabilitation in the home. At A-1 Home Care, we have just the right treatment options available to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, because we understand the importance of providing top-shelf quality services at prices that aren't through-the-roof!
Take a look below at some of the diverse caregiver services that the elder care experts at A-1 Home Care provide in the home:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care is dedicated to providing only excellence, and has retained the honorary distinction as the caregiver agency of choice for more than 20 years and counting already-- with many more years to come still on the horizon!