Do you have a loved one who’s suffered a heart attack or is at risk, and would benefit from care in the home?
At A-1 Home Care in Whittier, elders receive leading heart attack care in the comfort of the home at the most affordable prices in Southern California. The caregiver services provided are non-medical by nature but bring lasting relief that allows elders to recover and strengthen their heart against possible future attacks.
· help with household chores like vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
· help with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
· help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always heart friendly
· medication reminders and administration
· good conversation and genuine companionship
· enjoyable activities
· transportation to and from medical appointments including heart treatments
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care reaches out across Los Angeles and Orange County to people of all ethnicities and economic identities, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, because its commitment to diversity has helped A-1 Home Care to remain the leader in home care for more than 20 years and counting.
If you’d like to find out more about the highest-quality heart attack care options offered in Whittier and nearby areas, then call an A-1 Home Care caregiver by dialing (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves communities that include Cerritos, San Marino, La Mirada, Pico Rivera, and Torrance.