Here in Southern California, it's easy to indulge in the good stuff. But when it comes to food, it's more important that you eat the right stuff for your ongoing home health.
At A-1 Home Care in Whittier, we bring diverse elder care solutions right to your doorstep-- and beyond-- with specialized caregiving experts who have helping hands and a golden heart to serve. Our kidney care solutions help people of all ages and from all walks of life to combat against kidney disease starting right where they are by implementing healthy nutrition treatment programs from the comfort of the home.
The A-1 Home Care home health specialists provide affordable caregiver assistance, including:
· help with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· help with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· help with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments, renal dialysis treatments, and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s always kidney-friendly
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care is fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured, and stands alone as the caregiver agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County today-- because being second best is never an option.
For more information about the always affordable, daily diverse, and equally excellent senior caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care, call (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is happy to service neighboring communities in Downey, Pico Rivera, La Mirada, Covina, and Glendale.