Does your beloved elder have Lou Gehrig’s disease, and you’re afraid for his/her home health going forward?
At A-1 Home Care in Whittier, we have expert elder caregivers who specialize in providing Lou Gehrig’s disease care in the comfort of the home. Our live-in care services include assistance with mobility, assistance with handling different items in the home, and many other services that make life easier for those with Lou Gehrig’s disease going forward.
The senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care provide additional home care options that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver services that include diabetic care, Parkinson's care, arthritis care, and much more. Our lasting dedication to providing exceptional in-home care services at reasonable prices has kept A-1 Home Care at the top of caregiving provision in Los Angeles and Orange County for more than 20 years and counting.