If you're an elder who will be staying in the hospital for a period of time and you are not looking forward to being away from home, A-1 Home Care can provide round-the-clock hospital sitter services at the most affordable prices that will certainly soothe the situation.
A-1 Home Care in Whittier serves as the leader in providing after surgery care services with the helpful hands and golden hearts of friendly caregivers who want above all else to see their senior succeed. Each caregiver service is extremely diverse, reaching out to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, living throughout Southern California.
Take a look below at some of the leading after surgery care services provided by A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
· assistance with mobility
· maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
· transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers respite care services for family caregivers needing some time away, hourly in-home care for elders needing assistance on an hour-by-hour basis, and more. It's this dedication to providing diversity with excellence that has kept A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of home care provision in Los Angeles and Orange County for 25 years and counting already!