This holiday season, remember that being a family caregiver doesn’t mean you have to be with a loved one so much that you forfeit your own enjoyment of the season along the way.
At A-1 Home Care in Whittier, we provide affordable respite care services to the home that bring family caregivers relief and their loved ones gentle assistance so that everybody can enjoy the holidays. Our caregiving options are very safe and never overstep boundaries, providing lasting comfort to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Many of A-1 Home Care’s affordable caregiving services in the home can be seen below:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· assistance with mobility
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Case also provides hospice care for the terminally ill and postpartum care for new mothers who would benefit from in-home assistance. It’s this dedication to providing the very best—while leaving behind the rest!—that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain as the caregiving agency of choice in Southern California for the past 20+ years and counting.