Thanksgiving is almost upon us-- but with the temperature dropping dramatically over the past month, it’s hard to be thankful if you have sore, achy, stiff joints that are getting more and more painful!
At A-1 Home Care in Whittier, our expert caregivers provide affordable arthritis care options for sore senior joints that aren’t looking forward to the upcoming holiday festivities. Each diverse caregiver on staff extends helping hands and a golden heart to elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, so that they can be as pain-free as they hope to be going forward.
The specialized arthritis caregivers at A-1 Home Care provide affordable caregiving solutions to relieve joint pain such as:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
A-1 Home Care also offers Lou Gehrig’s disease care, brain injury care, and kidney disease care, along with much more. That’s because A-1 Home Care is dedicated to always providing the best—while leaving behind the rest!
If you’d like to know more about the always effective and equally convenient home care services that are at your disposal when you choose A-1 Home Care, then call a friendly caregiver at (626) 287-0250 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve neighboring communities in cities like Downey, Garden Grove, Cerritos, Pico Rivera, and Covina.